Geologic framework and stratigraphy of Cretaceous and Tertiary rocks of the southern Ute Indian Reservation, southwestern Colorado. Contents: Pt.A, Geologic framework of Cretaceous and Tertiary rocks in the southern Ute Indian Reservation and adjacent area in the northern San Juan Basin, southwestern Colorado, by William M. Aubrey, Pt.C, Stratigraphic cross sections of Upper Cretaceous rocks in the northern San Juan Basin, southern Ute Indian Reservation, southwestern Colorado, by C.M. Molenaar and J.K. Baird
Publisher: U.S. Dept. of the Interior in Washington
Written in English
- Portrait of an American
- Artist of the Reformation
- Jesus of Nazareth
- Visionfest, Liverpool
- A short history of Malta.
- Administrators in action
- Shop management.
- Developing a comprehensive service strategy to meet a range of suburban travel needs
- Chinese Pedagogy
- Endocrine Therapy of Breast Cancer VI (Eso Monographs (European School of Oncology))
- Saint-Saenss Samson and Delilah
- You Are Never Alone
- The debutante ball
- Creative cake decoration.
- Clean steel
- speaking land
- Program Evaluation
- Transnational mergers and acquisitions in the United States
- Thirty-seventh meeting of the Canada-United States Interparliamentary Group, May 10-13, 1996
- University-industry research relationships